Note: Bumped this old post for all of you chocolate lovers out there!
4 dl cream
100 g sugar
300 g dark (70%) chocolate
100 g butter
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together.
2. Whip the cream until stiff. Put it in the fridge.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff, adding half the sugar slowly at the end of the process. Put it in the fridge.
4. Whisk the egg yolks and the rest of the sugar. Add cognac.
5. Mix in the melted chocolate.
6. Mix in the whipped cream.
7. Mix in the egg whites.
Leave in the fridge for 3 hours.